SEND YOUR CV
All fields with an asterisk are mandatory.
As a member of the Technical Office, the candidate will have to look after the industrialisation of new products based on the customer's drawings and plans. To this end, the person will have to define mechanical machining cycles and steps for the commissioning of orders and handle the design and construction of mechanical equipment for machine tools at all stages of product processing. The candidate will report directly to the Head of the Technical Office and will have to work together with the Time and Methods Office, with various production departments, with quality control and with the metrological and metallurgical laboratories. Possibility of professional growth.
- diploma as an Expert Mechanic or a degree in Mechanical Engineering following a diploma in the same area;
- at least 2-3 years of similar experience in mechanical engineering firms is required;
- excellent knowledge of mechanical drawing;
- ability to use 3D CAD systems (preferably PROE);
- good knowledge of highly innovative and complex mechanical technologies and processing;
- knowledge of ISO certified Quality Systems;
- good knowledge of technical English;
- good knowledge of the Office software package.
Your data will be processed in accordance with the Italian law on privacy and data processing and will therefore not be disclosed to third parties unless this is needed for the selection and recruitment process.